Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ben

This morning I got to do a really fun, urban session with Ben - who is the older brother of Lauren that I photographed in March. I love doing an urban session because it is just different and creative and there are literally endless possibilities. I think that Ben looks like a child model in these. He is SO cute and was dressed perfectly for an urban setting. I really enjoyed my morning with Ben and his mom. Enjoy!



















Love, love, love this one!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Thank you so much! You seriously rock!!!
Erin

KrisJ said...

So dang cute! Love the blue brick I wish we had those settings around here! Amazing stuff!

Anonymous said...

Kelly - this could possibly be my favorite shoot you've ever done. This is really fantastic! I gasped aloud at several photos! AMAZING! Love the blue brick wall!!

We Choose Joy said...

Amazing pictures! I love the location. Where was this photo shoot?

Rosie
wechoosejoy@gmail.com