Friday, August 21, 2009

Hattie - 2 Months

I got the pleasure of meeting Miss Hattie this morning. She was SO easy to photograph even though she is 2 months old, which is kind of a hard age because they are in between the newborn stage and being able to hold up their head. However, she loved my camera. She followed it with her big brown eyes everywhere I went. She was so alert and interested in me. Can I just say how much I loved that?!?! Also, she never made a peep the entire time I was with her. I loved her expressions and how she studied me. I would have liked to have thrown her in Annie's carseat and taken her with me! Hattie is also the cousin of Evan, Tess, and Emmy, from the previous session. Jessica, I hope you enjoy these and congrats on your beautiful, beautiful daughter.











I heart baby toes.






Love her.










Smiling at her momma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Angel... Kelly you did an amazing job!!!! Jessica you sure have a beautiful little girl! -KLB

M. said...

Okay, that's IT... You're coming to Kansas and that's all there is to it. How unfair is it that I have 7 gorgeous kids and no photography talent at all? Pack your bags. We need you here.

These are so, so beautiful. They always are.