Monday, March 30, 2009

Lauren

Today I got the chance to meet Miss Lauren and her parents at the Arboretum for a perfect day for taking pictures. It is so rare that we get a cloudy day here, and we took full advantage of it. We had every inch of the Arboretum at our disposal since there was no harsh sunlight to battle. It was awesome. It was so nice to meet you all and I hope Lauren got a treat for doing such an awesome job. Two is a very unpredictable age for pictures. I obviously know since I live with one that I photograph every single day. She really did such a great job!

Lucky for my clients, I have a VERY hard time narrowing down my pictures for a sneak peak. I generally always over share. Erin, I hope you enjoy these!!

Lauren-2649

Lauren-2670

Lauren-2660

Lauren-2637

I love this picture because she just turned 2, so she still relies on her Mom to make sure that everything is okay. She needed to hold her hand for a second. So sweet.
Lauren-2621

Dancing
Lauren-2593

Lauren-2588

Lauren-2572

Lauren-2549

Lauren-2540

Ladybugs were a huge hit.
Lauren-2520

Lauren-2512

Lauren-2494

Lauren-2462

Lauren-2417

Lauren-2360

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely darling. Fantastic job, girl!! I love the ones of her betweent the long line of trees and the ladybug one especially. SO AWESOME!!!

Mandy

Cinnamon said...

What beautiful curls! I love the labybug one.

mam said...

Oh, if you EVER make your way up to Portland, please come help us! These are amazing pictures!

Kate said...

Great job, Kelly! Love the dancing.

MKH said...

awesome! I don't know how she is going to choose!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly, I am blown away! The photos are absolutely amazing. What a sweet little girl. I am sure her parents are over the moon at such wonderful pictures. The dancing is my favorite & I want that pink & brown dress. :)

cydnee said...

oopsie sorry about anonymous.
Cydnee from Washington State