Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lauren

This little angel was literally attached to her momma the entire time we were together. She is extremely reserved when she is out of her comfort zone. Donna told me that when she is at home she is a totally different child - quite the comic, in fact. I am more proud of the smiling pictures from this session than I have ever been from any other session. She has the most contagious smile and I am just so happy that she ended up sharing it with me. Her eyes are so soulful. She stared a couple of holes right through me!!

LH-4346

LH-4245

LH-4304

LH-4314

LH-4334

She is just beautiful.
LH-4406

LH-4427

LH-4434

I really love this one.
LH-4437

LH-4451

LH-4470

LH-4478

I love this one too. She needs her mom so much.
LH-4499

I really was so proud of her for opening up just a tad because I know it was not easy for her.
LH-4510

7 comments:

Seashy said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Dawn said...

OMG ~ We met Lauren, her Mom, and Grandma in Hanoi! I shed tears with her Mom, waiting to travel. The 2nd picture is SO her. I need to order one, as well!! I will be emailing Donna.

Denise said...

Oh my! This is one beautiful little girl. You did a great job capturing such precious pictures. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Do you ever see that little girl that seems to look just like yours? This little girl looks so much like my Elizabeth right down to the way her hair grows and her holding onto her moms leg. It is almost creepy how much see resembles E. It is like I am looking at pictures of my daughter. Weird. LOL.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful smile! I love the way you reach right through that protective shell and to pull out those smiles.

ATL said...

This child is just so beautiful!

Jules said...

I sure wish I had the opportunity for you to photograph my little monkey. I just LOVE all you sessions-you're really capturing their personality.