Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lana

Many of my blog readers will recognize Miss Lana from the blog Our Little Kyrgyz. I was honored to do this because they take beautiful pictures of her themselves. Chandra, Cliff, and Lana drove over to Little Rock just to have our session. I am SO happy that they did. We had a blast together. Chandra had told me how Lana is often shy with strangers, but she opened right up to me. We were friends almost immediately. She has a smile and a giggle that will brighten any day. After we played downtown for a while, they all came back to my parent's house to meet Lucy and Annie and have dinner with us. The girls had the best time with Lana. Lucy was especially taken by her and they were chasing one another all over the house and beating up on Papa together!! It really was such a pleasure to get to do this. Thanks for coming to see us!! Enjoy.

This is one of my all time favorites. She was dancing in the streets with me. Her love for life is contagious.
Lana-4953

Lana-4518

Lana-4519

Lana-4561

Her cheeks are every bit as kissable as you might think.
Lana-4567

Lana-4644

Lana-4648

Lana-4659

Lana-4694

Fall leaves have been very popular with my little clients lately.
Lana-4722

Lana-4770

Lana-4776

Lana-4792

Lana-4863

Lana-4870

Lana-4939

Lana-4967

Lana-4986

5 comments:

Chandra said...

OH MY GOSH! We love them!!!!

Thank you SO much Kelly. You have done an amazing job as we knew you would.

I think our favs are the first one, and the one in front of the water fountain where she was looking at the birds in the tree. That one is just beautiful. But we love them all!

Laurie said...

Those are PRECIOUS Kell! How cute are those cheeks?! Jealous you got to squeeze and kiss on them in person!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

I love them all!!!

Lisa said...

The one with her face turned up toward the sun is just beautiful! Such a beautiful child!

Sherri said...

She has gotten so, so big! So beautiful and full of joy! Great pictures Kelly. Isn't she a sweetie?!