Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ford

I LOVED my time with Ford this morning. He was so much fun and an absolute breeze to work with. His mom did my favorite thing that any mom could ever do, she stepped back and just let us do our thing. He started out very briefly being a tad shy, but as soon as we got the chance to run and play, he was completely cooperative and so very easy to make smile. This little pumpkin is about to be a big brother in 8 weeks or so. I am glad he got the chance to be the star for just a little longer before he has to share the spotlight. Anne, I just loved being with him this morning. Thanks for welcoming me into his little world.

This one just kills me it is so precious.
Gill-4011

I had to show this one. He sucks his fingers. He only did it at the very beginning of the session when he was not too sure about me. I love pictures like this because they show the baby side of him that is very much still there.
Gill-3986

Gill-4019

We were at the most amazing home for our location. The yard went on forever and ever and had a million different options for great photos.
Gill-4033

Gill-4041

Gill-4045

Gill-4053

Gill-4100

Gill-4114

Gill-4141

Gill-4151

Gill-4162

I cannot tell you how many smiles I got out of him by moving these pool balls around. He is holding my hand!!
Gill-4185

And saving the best for last. Love.
Gill-4177

4 comments:

KrisJ said...

K the ball photo is so cool!! Love them all.. you have a way of capturing eyes that I am so jealous of!

My Sweet E's said...

Simply adorable!

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness Anne, Ford is such a little man I can't even believe it! So, so adorable...can't wait to hear the exciting news about Ford's little brother or sister! Kel, great job as always. What a joy to get to capture such great moments as you do.

Kate said...

EDIBLE.