Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Caroline

This is one of my favorite clients for so many reasons. First, she was one of the first children I ever photographed other than my own. Second, just look at her. She is darling. Her eyes are amazing. She is dressed perfectly. And third, when she smiles, I smile - every single time. I love the way her eyes look when she smiles. She has grown and changed so much since I photographed her this time last year. Her hair has gotten so long and she just looks like a big girl now. I had so much fun this morning catching up. She made us work a little harder for these images, but you would never know. Enjoy!!

This never happens. This is the very first photo I took of her.
CW-4995

And this is the second. It just might be my very favorite.
CW-4996

CW-5009

CW-5021

CW-5039

CW-5057

CW-5062

CW-5081

CW-5109

CW-5121

CW-5132

CW-5178

CW-5200

Beautiful baby.
CW-5211

CW-5216

CW-5276

CW-5360

4 comments:

Holly said...

They don't get any cuter than Caroline! Love this girl. Jill - she turned it on again!!! Love these, Kelly.

davis trio said...

Kelly, we LOVE them! Fantastic job, as always! Kudos!!!

MKH said...

Kelly, you have a gift!! I just looked at the past 5 or 6 sessions and you captured the most amazing pics of the kids! just beautiful work!!

Alison Nathan, REALTOR said...

Kelly these are beautiful photos! And Jill what a cutie you have. She looks so much older than I was expecting. Precious!