Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ava

This is my precious neighbor and best friend of my girls, Ava. I rode with her and Christy to the park and she was turning on her charm for us all. She got quite a bit more serious once we got to the park because she was busy, busy, busy. She needed to explore every inch of that park and she wasn't about to let us get in her way! I love how these turned out!! I love this baby!!



















Christy - this one is soooooo cute, but she looks soooo big in it!!




















Those pouty lips kill me!








I love this one.

3 comments:

Terynn said...

Great job!! I love the second outfit with the BOOTS. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures so much!!! Thank you!!!

Henry's mom said...

Kelly,

You are AMAZING with the camera!!! These pictures are unbelievable as all the ones you have taken this weekend! Maisie is to die for too!

I wish I could fly out for you to do a shoot of Henry... do you ever come to the NY area? If so, PLEASE let me know.

Keep up the great work. I also love the black and whites of your girls that you just took. I really just LOVE them all.

Carolyn