Monday, October 26, 2009

The M Family

Last night I met my dear, dear friends at the lake for their family session. If you read the girls' blog, you know these faces. We have done sessions in the past that were a tad on the challenging side, however, last night they were ready to go. The first 15 minutes we got so much done of the two kids that I couldn't believe it. They were awesome!! Miss A changed her mind on me pretty quickly, but that was okay because we got what we needed early on. I would give the award to L for being such an awesome sport about this, but I think the real award goes to Mom because she stayed nice and calm and relaxed the whole time. I told her ahead of time that she was not allowed to freak the kids out before we even got started!! :) And since she obeyed, everything went so well. Love you M!! You guys are rockstars!

I am not even worried about A turning on me because this one makes up for all of that! Her cuteness is off the charts.
Mandy-2591

See, I told you L was on top of his game last night. He was working it for me!
Mandy-2616

Mandy-2588

Mandy-2626

Mandy-2638

Mandy-2644

Mandy-2668

I unlocked the secret to make these two laugh - the word Booty. And shaking my booty while I said it. :) Whatever works.
Mandy-2675

She put her cute little hand back there all on her own, and I love it!
Mandy-2688

Mandy-2707

Mandy-2715

We are so lucky to have gotten these. It took a whole lot of work to get Anna to unbury her head at this point!!
Mandy-2762

But you would never know by that smile of hers!
Mandy-2771

Mandy-2784

Mandy-2791

Mandy-2803

Mandy-2813

Mandy-2835

I had to include this one. It was maybe the last photo I took and what that face means is, "If you point that camera at me one more time, things are going to get ugly!" She may be small, but she means business and I love her for it!
Mandy-2855

5 comments:

Mom said...

This family is so special and dear, and I LOVE their pictures! LeeLee

Elizabeth said...

These turned out SO great! Can't believe that you got this much in such a short period of time! Love the ones with the whole family. Looks like somebody was at the MJ trunk show as well!

Dawn said...

Awesome pics...those kids are way too cute.

Seashy said...

These turned out PERFECT!!!!! LOVE THEM!! so cute.

KrisJ said...

GORGEOUS!! LOVE THEM!! Great work and cute subjects!! Love the area too!