Saturday, October 24, 2009

Maisie

Meet Maisie. She is such a trooper. She went to bed late last night, got up early this morning, flew to see me, and still was full of smiles and energy. After our session, they flew right back out. Now that was a busy day. She did so great!! I was seriously impressed because that is a lot for anyone, let alone a 2 year old. It was so great to chat with her mom about their experience in Vietnam. I just adore meeting other VN adoption families. Maisie definitely classifies as my furthest away client. She lives in Maryland, but was in south Texas visiting family. Thanks for this opportunity!! She was an absolute joy to work with.

Maisie-2021

Maisie-2001

Maisie-2004

Maisie-2027

Maisie-2039

Maisie-2041

Maisie-2052

Maisie-2059

Maisie-2072

Maisie-2079

Maisie-2087

Maisie-2089

Maisie-2095

Maisie-2186

4 comments:

Mom said...

What an adorable little cutie! LeeLee

KrisJ said...

WAY CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! They are beautiful! Love those BIG smiles!
Julie, Peter and Maisie

Unknown said...

Your photography is absolutely amazing...such talent with the camera! I'm Maisie's grandmother and live in Maine so don't get to see as much of her as I'd like to. I'm having some health issues and was feeling down but seeing your photos of her completely made my day. Thank you.