Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Evan, Tess, and Emmy

First, I hope I am spelling the girls' names right, which speaking of, I think they have some of the best names I have ever heard. I got to shoot three of the most beautiful little girls this afternoon. They just got home from the beach and they are tan and BLONDE! Love, love, love. They are the cousins of one of the babies I shot last time I was in Little Rock. We were in a race against the clock because a huge storm was blowing in, but we did it! Not a rain drop fell while we were working it. However, on the drive home, the skies opened up and dropped some of the heaviest rains I have seen in a while. I sure hope the girls still got their ice cream because they definitely deserved it. It was so great to see you guys!! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek. I had a VERY hard time deciding which ones to put on here. I could have edited all night!





Look how cute Tess and Emme (who are twins) are in the background playing together!










Oh how I love this image.






Quite possibly my favorite from the whole session.








This picture makes me laugh because Evan and Emme were done with pictures by this point, but Tess was still working it for me! Love this.

12 comments:

angie said...

you are right...the have the BEST names ever :) i think tess may just have to be my next girl name. LOVE it!!

these pictures are AMAZING kelly! i especially LOVE the one of the girls running...the one in b&w. are you sure you don't want to fly to GA to capture my babes?!

Amy Jo said...

You are right...these girls are gorgeous!! Great pics (as always)

KrisJ said...

OMG so darling awesome work Kelly!

Shawna said...

Conley, your baby girls are beautiful! Great work as always Kel!

MKH said...

absolutely beautiful girls and the photos are amazing! just love seeing your work!

Anonymous said...

Kelly great job with the girls I know Conley is thrilled! You are the best! -Katherine

Emily said...

these girls are precious and kelly, omg, the pictures are amazing!! can't wait for you to get my girls next week!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS KELL!!!
CAYCE

Denise said...

Kelly,
The pictures and children are absolutely beautiful. Any chance you will be in FL in the near future?!? :) I love your work.

Mom2J&I said...

beautiful!
(and from the comments it looks like you need to make a trip to the South. You have a request from GA, FL, and now I'm going to throw AL at you!)
i know the girls family will be thrilled! Great job.

Kelly and Brent said...

What AMAZING pictures and the colors really popped! These girls are beautiful -- which I am sure made for easy pics :)

Holly said...

Holy pretty girls! They are gorgeous. Kelly - LOVE these pictures. So gorgeous.