Monday, July 20, 2009

Perry

This is the daughter of one of my dearest friends from college. Isn't she just yummy?!?! She did not let me down and kept the streak going of my Little Rock babies being insanely easy to photograph. She was such a pumpkin and just sat and smiled for us. She has the biggest, bluest eyes. It was a gorgeous evening for pictures. Kiss that baby a few extra times for me. Love you all.

My favorite of the session. I just love her sweet expression and the incredible light.
Perry

Perry

Perry

Perry

Perry

Perry

She is thinking about learning to crawl. She was pretty proud of herself for being in crawl position!
Perry

Perry

Perry

Perry

Perry

Perry

Nothing makes me happier than chunky baby legs. Love them!
Perry

Perry

4 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Condreys said...

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! dude, you ROCK!!!! love, love love every single one. i am in heaven. thanks a million!

Holly said...

No surprise that precious little Perry is a looker!!!! Those eyes! She is so beautiful. Love the pics, Kell.

Julie said...

Love these pictures!! You did such a great job! And had such a beautiful little model to work with.