Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hope & Noah

These cuties are the kiddos of a friend of mine from high school. Their mom, Jill, and I cheered together and were reconnected many years later through the blog world. So crazy! Jill had told me that Noah would be the easy one to get pictures of. We both laughed about that because he was seriously not into having his picture made. Every time he saw me coming he would turn and crawl away as quickly as he possibly could. I am not kidding, I was running to get shots of him. He wanted to dig in the dirt and eat rocks and leaves. We still got some cute shots of him. Hope is one beautiful little girl. Her hair is as blonde as it could possibly be. Thanks for a fun afternoon guys. Jill, it was so great to catch up. I hope you enjoy these. For all of the other Little Rock sessions, I am back to work! Hopefully your previews will be ready soon.

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

Hope & Noah

I think this picture is so cute because when we tried for a together shot of the kids, Hope wanted to hold Noah down and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with that.
Hope & Noah

4 comments:

jilljohnandhope said...

Yay! I love! I can't believe you were able to get good ones of that crazy boy! It was so fun to see you!

Kerum said...

I'm a very jealous friend of Jill's...LOVE the pictures!!! I live up in NWA and had almost e-mailed you to do a session of us, but it just didn't pan out...boy I wish I had!

Heather M. said...

Very sweet pictures! The Dillon VN Family Reunion is this coming weekend in Tulsa...any chance you could come?!?! I bet a lot of families would book you! I could get you an e-mail list. Heather M. jamesheather@aol.com

Heather M.

Anonymous said...

I am Jill's cousin and I found your blog on her blog page.. I've been following your Lucy blog for some time now.. your photos are what caught my eye.. anyway... I just wanted to tell you what an awesome photographer you are... love love love all the pics... even your quick 'snapshots' are cute! Have a great day!