Monday, June 8, 2009

Ben & Liam

As soon as Tricia contacted me, I was so excited to meet her precious family. She has two babies from Vietnam, and they are some of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. Lucky for her, I have been chasing around my rowdy nephews the past week, so I was ready for them to be busy. And busy they were! It was such a pleasure to meet your family. Enjoy the pictures!!

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

Ben & Liam

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! SO sweet!

Heather M. said...

Oh! Our traveling buddies!! Our little ones were in the same orphanage in VN & we met up in HCMC. I miss you Tricia & I cannot believe how big Liam is!!! See you this weekend...I am super jealous of your photography session. Super cute pictures as always!

Heather M.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Kelly, you did it again.
You captured my daughter Jill's children and then captured my "adopted" son's children!
Rob, I can not believe these guys are this big. They are absolutely darling.
I love all of these pictures.
Love,
Kaye

Tricia said...

Love these pictures. I could literally go through each one and tell you why I love it. They are just all perfect and exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks!

Lisa said...

WOW! Fantastic!

KellyG said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE these pictures!! I'm thinkin that Tanner is gonna need to be next!!

Nadra said...

Oh my...great pictures. So good to meet you this weekend. Your boys are adorable. BTW...thank you for the sweet gift. It was so thoughtful.