Sunday, May 24, 2009

Austen and Jaksen

This is Justin's sister's family. Please meet Adam, Cayce, Austen, and Jaksen. Cayce asked if we could do a session while we were down at the beach together and of course I was up for it. We had the most gorgeous evening for pictures. There was a breeze, it was not steaming hot, and the sky was perfect. Austen seriously loves the seagulls. They are really aggressive and get so close to you, but he was not one bit scared. Jaksen is all boy and he is trouble! He is into everything and I swear to you, him and Annie are going to be quite the handful when they are together. Love and miss you guys!


A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

A&J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KELLY,
THESE ARE GREAT PICTURES!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO PICK AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THEM ALL:)
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THESE FOR US! YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED AND I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND WORK! THANKS AND LOVE YA!
CAYCE