Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ezra & Lincoln

So sorry to Kelly for the delay in getting this up!! My final session in Little Rock was with this precious family with two sons from South Korea. I think that Kelly and I could have sat and swapped baby stories for hours. There were so many similarities between our children. It is always so reassuring and calming to me to talk with a mom that I can really relate to, and that is how Kelly was for me. It truly was such a pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family! Enjoy.

E&L

E&L

E&L

E&L

All I had to do was look at Lincoln and he would light up! Reminded me so much of my Annie.
E&L

And Ezra was much more reserved, but we were able to get some great smiles out of him as well!
E&L

E&L

Love this. All of Kelly's boys.
E&L

E&L

E&L

E&L

E&L

E&L

E&L

E&L

And this means we are all done!
E&L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again!! They are just great!! Love all my boys together, they are all so great. You are fantastic to work with and capture the boys just perfect.

Thanks,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I love these as well! I know E & L in real life and you did a great job of capturing them. I absolutely adore the one of all of Kelly's boys.