Monday, June 8, 2009

Beckett

Jessica and I met quite some time ago when we were both in the adoption process for our babies. Lucy and I got to actually meet Beckett and Jessica 2 summers ago, but we have not seen each other since. I keep up with them on their blog. Let me just say, Beckett's personality has emerged and he is full of life and joy. I LOVED every second of this session. But most importantly, Beckett LOVED the camera, which makes me the happiest girl ever. I kept catching myself saying over and over again, "Wow. He is just the cutest thing ever." He would stare right at me with those big dark eyes. At one point, either his mom or dad said, "He would climb right into your camera if he could." Again, I loved him! It was wonderful to see you guys again and meet Ken. Next time we are in town we should definitely get all of the kids together! Enjoy!!!

B

B

B

B

B

B

B

B

Bumps for Dad. :)
B

Love this jump!
B

B

B

Jessica wanted pics of him in this super hip jacket before he outgrew it. I agreed that was a great idea. Can you feel how cool this child is from this picture? Because I can.
B

B

B

B

B

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love.

You did such an amazing job with my little dude and I cannot wait to have a few of these on the walls. It is hard for most photographers to capture his personality, but you nailed it.

Did I mention that I am in love with these photos? : )

Tricia said...

Such a handsome little man. Yes, Beckett is one cool dude.

Suzi said...

oh my gosh this little man is adorable! the jacket and the converse kill me... so cute!!

Jena said...

wow, Kelly, these pics are FABULOUS!!!
love the jacket ones, he is one cool dude!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! I just have to tell you that these are some of the best pictures I have ever seen! I follow a lot of photography blogs and have seen some stunning work, but these really are awesome. All of these you posted today just rock, but this first family is so gorgeous. Nothing photographs better than the blue jeans. But they are all beautiful. Great job! I can't believe you are a "newcomer". WOW

Lisa said...

This IS Beckett! Awesome photos!

Mom2J&I said...

OMG is he cute!
Beautiful photos.

Jason and Erin said...

Those are FABULOUS!!! Seriously, if you're ever in the Tulsa area...

Nicki said...

Look at Beckett! He's so big!!! I looove those pics of him in the hip jacket with his parents in the back. Some of my favorites!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Great!!! Job on the pics of Beckett and his family

Sarah & Seth said...

I am so jealous of little B!!! I wish we lived even remotely close to you so you could take Sienna's pics! These are great!

Anonymous said...

So cool to see the little man emerging !!!! Great pics of all of you !!!! Super duper job on the photography - so real !!!! B from New Orleans .....