Thursday, November 5, 2009

Perry

Another one of the most laid back babies ever. Sweet Perry had fallen asleep on the car ride to our location and was completely passed out on her mom's shoulder when they walked up to the car. Since I have one child that wakes up from naps as a bear, I wasn't sure what to expect. We walked to where we were going to start and Perry slept. Then we decided we should wake her and get going. She woke up with a smile and proceeded to smile until we were done. Impressive I tell you. You have seen Perry before from her 6 months shoot this summer. Her parents are dear friends of mine. Perry might just want to come and stay with her Aunt Kelly for a while!!! :)

I am starting with this one because I am in love with it. She had two of the most adorable dresses that I have ever seen. Seriously, perfect styling for her and I expected no less with her momma.

PC-6245

PC-6080

PC-6066

PC-6085

PC-6092

PC-6095

PC-6104

They shouldn't be allowed to be this cute.
PC-6122

I wanted this shot so badly and we totally pulled it off.
PC-6161

PC-6175

PC-6180

PC-6187

PC-6198

PC-6208

PC-6240

PC-6287

PC-6304

10 comments:

Kate said...

love her!!!! :) so cute!!!

Jayme said...

Great pics!!! Such an adorable little subject to work with :)

Stefanie said...

Wow, these are awesome!! What a beautiful little girl and I LOVE those dresses :)

LeighAnn said...

Awesome pics. I love her little tongue sticking out in a few of them. What a gorgeous family!

Amber said...

oh kelly and kathy!!!!!!! i love the allllllll!

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness, love that little dumpling! Kathy, the one of P and T at the end is so, so precious. I can't believe how big she is getting! Great job Kel!

Terynn said...

Darling little girl and the dresses!!!! Oh my! the dresses!!! Stunning.

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Really great pictures, Kelly! Such a pretty baby!

Holly said...

Seriously, that little tongue is so stinking cute! Kathy - Perry is such a pretty little thing. No surprise there, tho! Love these, Kell.