Saturday, November 7, 2009

Liza & McCoy

Some of my very best friends!! McCoy has confirmed the fact that a 9-10 month old baby is my very favorite age to photograph. They sit and smile. They crawl and smile. They stand and smile. They are just happy, happy little people. Liza did not feel too happy about having a photo shoot, but her pictures are some of my faves. She kept telling us that she was going to be "SO SERIOUS" for the pictures. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't hold that serious face when I made it back at her!! Love you guys.













This makes me so, so, so happy. I truly love everything about this image.






She tried to hide from me behind the cushions.




She also took a "nap" right out in the field and we were all supposed to be very quiet.










Probably my favorite image from the whole session.

12 comments:

Kate said...

Ok. kel. luv.
for everyone with ears...listen to me...
kelly was so good with my kiddos and worked so hard. so so hard for these smiles. kelly's personality is the reason she gets beautiful pictures...it's more than her camera, or subjects or anything else...
thanks friend for putting up with us! luv ya!
annnnnnnnnnnnnnddd you are in trouble with me. i gave you strict instructions not to touch these this weekend!!!!

Palette said...

I could not agree more Kate! She made my fussy colicky baby look like a peaceful little angel. Kelly, you have such a way with these little darlings :)

Shawna said...

Love, love, love. Kate, their personalities are so fantastic...great pictures Kel!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love these! Great job, Kelly! And Kate -- oh my, how did the munchkins get so big?! They are both just beautiful babies!! Love you all!

Amber said...

fabulous job kelly!!!!! love them so much! (the pics and the kiddos)

KrisJ said...

Holy crap Kelly those pics of her lying on the chair should be in an add they are amazing the light the setting the cuteness OMG!!

cydnee said...

Wow, these pictures are amazing..some of my favorites that I have seen of yours..and yours are always excellent! The field looks like wheat..love it!!!! So, who hauled the furniture out to the field? :)

Nicki said...

I wanna know who hauled the furniture too! That field is to die for, the lighting is perfect and you charmed the personality right out of those kids! You are so talented!

Erica said...

Nicki stole my questions, but seriously, do you haul that loveseat around in your vehicle or did your clients bring it??? I love the idea, but with a Honda Civic I can barely haul my regular gear and a stroller!

Kelly said...

The couch belongs to my friend, Kate - the mom of these precious babies. Her husband borrowed a truck to bring it from their house. Every single piece of furniture in their house would be perfect for a photo shoot. Things like this can only happen when the family wants to make it happen because there is no way I could get a love seat to a session.

Holly said...

Oh, Liza is just killing me on that couch!!!! So stinking cute. McCoy is getting so big! Kate - that family shot is GORGEOUS!!!!! Excessive exclamations, I'm sorry. Good job, Kelly!

amy turn sharp said...

HOLY adorable!!! My friend the etsy seller that made the Amy dress! LOVE it! Those photos are gorgeous!