Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ava & Madeline | Dallas, TX Newborn Photographer

I have known Ava since she was 2 months old. She and her family are some of our dearest friends. Miss Madeline was born three weeks ago. She came a month early, so she is tiny, tiny. She is up to 6 whole pounds. :) The girls were beyond amazing for our session. I was so proud of them both, but especially Ava because she was just so great the whole time I was there. Since Lucy and her are such great friends, I know what is possible with an almost three year old. She was perfect. And she was so loving and gentle with Madeline and it shows in the images. These girls are so beautiful and I can't wait to watch Madeline grow.

Ava & Madeline

madeline-9844

madeline-9857

I am telling you, Ava brought her A game to this session. She was so easy and gave me the most beautiful smiles. She was soooo busy the entire time I was there, but when I asked her to "practice" with me while Madeline was getting changed, she stopped what she was doing and worked it for the camera.
Ava

madeline-9887

madeline-9911

madeline-9920

Madeline was so alert most of the time I was with her.
madeline-9930

Really, they are so sweet together.
madeline-9953

madeline-9963

madeline-0028

madeline-0032

She has the most beautiful head of hair, just like big sister had as a newborn.
madeline-0070

5 comments:

LeighAnn said...

Simply beautiful!!!!

Elizabeth said...

This is so sweet! You did a great job getting the two of them together in such non-studio photography type poses. When you see shots like this it makes me wish I had those moments captured of my own children. They will treasure these forever! Way to go Kelly!

Lynn said...

These are absolutely stunning. Both girls are breathtakingly gorgeous!

Lane Olson said...

these about made me cry...such beautiful girls and pictures! looks like baby sister will be just as gorgeous as miss ava. watch out david!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sweet....