Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The L Family

These are some of my very favorite people!! I shot the girls back in April. They were one of my first clients that I had never met prior to our session, but I knew that I was going to love them right away after a few chats with their mom, Jo Ellen, over email. And I was right. The girls and their mom were just as wonderful as I had imagined they would be. Jo Ellen has sent me some of the most encouraging and kind emails that I have ever gotten. She is amazing. And some day I am going to sit down with her over some coffee and have a long talk about raising girls, because these girls and their parents have an awesome relationship. One that I hope to have with my girls as they grow older. Rick, it was great to finally meet you, as well. You have a beautiful family and one that I am happy to call my friends now.

This spring Katie is going to be my model as I start marketing to high school seniors. She will be a senior next year. Lucky me!! And Hannah has changed so much since April. She is much, much taller and just looks even more beautiful than she did before. I am so happy that I got to see you all today!! Thanks for being such great supporters of mine. And by the way, those cookies were SOOOO yummy. Lucy was kind enough to share with me and I wanted to eat the whole box. Jo Ellen always brings a present for the girls every time I see her. And it always involves the most delicious baked goods.

























5 comments:

Kate said...

good job kel!!!! these are great! did you not see those cookies i brought you? oh, i must have left them in my car...thanks jo ellen for keeping the bar up!!!!! haha!!! :) love the pics.

Nicki said...

I really really love the black and whites! I would have NEVER thought to process that way but the result is spectacular!

Beautiful family, beautiful pictures!

LeighAnn said...

What a gorgeous family. You can see the unique relationship that they share...great job on capturing that!!

Christy Henry said...

alright - that is *the* cutest family ever, ever, ever!!! you did an amazing job of capturing them with your lens.

Firemom said...

Those are awesome! I wish we lived closer to the metroplex...