Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wilson & Anna Kate

More playgroup friends!! I love to photograph our friends from playgroup because I know the children really well, they know me, and most of all, I love to make their mommas happy because they are all such dear friends of mine. I don't know what I would have done had I not met these girls. Anyway, back to the session. We had a gorgeous morning, and I feel quite blessed that the weather has been so good to me given how crazy it has been lately. We have gotten so much rain, but I have gotten so lucky and gotten to do all of my sessions without any rescheduling. Wilson and Anna Kate did spectacular this morning. They gave me lots of smiles and I just love the together shots. Whenever I am in the middle of a shoot, I worry that we didn't get great together shots. But I almost always come home and go through the images and just adore how the kids were interacting with one another. I love capturing those moments. Enjoy!!



The magic word for Wilson to get him to smile and laugh is Tuba. Ha!! I love the crazy things that make kids happy. And I LOVE this picture.












I heart genuine laughter coming from kids. Not much more makes me happier.






LOVE










Precious baby girl.




3 comments:

Ashley said...

So beautiful! I love the group shots. And I can't get over how old Wilson look sin them. This just cannot be happening so fast! AK is a stunner as usual. Great shots of a great family, Kel!

Heather M. said...

Sweet pictures. I do love how all of your B & W pics turn out...you definately have the editing gift! So cute!

Heather M.

ELMORE said...

kelly! oh my gosh...these are precious! i got chills looking at them :) thank you so much! cannot wait to see the proofs right now.