Sunday, October 18, 2009

The 3 Ks

I had such a fun, fun session tonight with these three gorgeous boys! They were such little charmers and had me won over within a matter of seconds of meeting them. We have been trying to make this session happen for a long time. They don't even live here anymore, but come back to visit family and friends, so we got it done and the weather was absolutely perfect. I mean perfect. I had a blast with you all and am so glad we were finally able to meet and do this. I love how the session turned out. Hope you do as well!!





They all have the most amazing eyes and such great hair!


The smallest K talked my ear off. He had so much to tell me and I was happy to hear it all!






































11 comments:

Lane Olson said...

OK....maybe 3 boys isn't so scary after all. they are DARLING. and yes, beautiful eyes. Not to mention the photography...hee hee.

Seashy said...

WOW. these turned out SO good!

Terynn said...

Kelly: These are breathtaking photos. Not just the subjects, though they certainly are handsome lads! I know their parents will be thrilled with these portraits!

MrsKP said...

I just keep pouring over these in amazement. I've had these images in my mind for months and magically you have brought my vision to life. You are so sweet and so talented. Thank you for this very special gift of capturing our little guys so fantastically in this precious, fleeting time in their lives. (Also - love the last image ... we all know why it was challenging, plus you caught me in my UGGs - my husband loves this because this is all I wear!) Thanks again for sharing your time and talent with us. I can’t tell how much it means to Kevin and me. I’m already picturing the images framed in our home!

KrisJ said...

LOVE those pics.. love the serious photos of the oldest! I just had a session with 4 siblings.. 3 being boys and they were sooo not into the camera, it was so hard and I wasnt super happy with the outcome. The lighting in yours was amazing.. jealous!

Amber said...

Awesome K! Great location!!

Holly said...

Holy eyelashes!!!! Those boys are BEAUTIFUL. Love this entire set, Kelly.

Elizabeth said...

Good gosh it looks like you hired professional models for this shoot. Could these little boys be any more beautiful?! That is going to be a house full of heartbreakers in a few years!

The pictures are FANTASTIC Kelly!

Heather M. said...

These are so beautiful & I also love the location! The one with the geese & sunset is my favorite! They are such cute boys!

Heather M.

Mom2J&I said...

seriously beautiful shots and i do believe those are some of the most beautiful little boys i have ever seen! Wow! those eyes!!!

Kate said...

so cute kel!!!!! :)